Two Day Fishing Experience Costa Rica, Guanacaste
Enjoy a relaxing day of deep sea fishing and experience the greatest thrills known to this exciting sport not to mention the lasting memories that you will take home.
Day 01 :
Start your fishing experience with 3 stimulating hours of shore fishing!
- 06:00am Departure from San Jose to La Cruz Guanacaste.
- Breakfast on route. Lunch at Eco Playa Hotel.
- Afternoon shore fishing trip in Salinas Bay.
- Overnight at Eco Playa Hotel.
Eco Playa Hotel is located at Salinas Bay, La Coyotera Beach, northwest side of Guanacaste province, this part of the country is known for its beautiful beaches and ecological protected areas. Surrounded by the National Parks of Santa Rosa and Rincón de la Vieja Volcano, Eco Playa is a fabulous option for those who love the peace of nature, take beautiful pictures of the beach and great fishing.
Day 02 :
Cast your line into the deep blue waters of the North Pacific Coast of Costa Rica in search of an unforgettable battle with a giant tuna!
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 7:00am Half Day shore fishing in Salinas Bay.
- Return to hotel for lunch including your catch of the day!
- 4:00pm Transfer back to San Jose.
Bahia Salinas is considered as one of the best areas in the entire Costa Rican pacific coast for the sport fishing.
The best fishing season is between May and November however during the year the fishing is very favorable with abundant species like: Fish Candle, Golden, Yellow Tuna, Rainbow, Mackerel, Red Snapper and Wahoo among others.
US $626.00 Double Occupancy
US $498.00 Triple Occupancy
US $437.00 Quadruple Occupancy
- Round Trip Private Transportation from San Jose.
- Breakfast & Lunch on day 01.
- 1 Night Lodging at Eco Playa Hotel in a standard room.
- 3 Hrs. of Shore Fishing on day 01
- 4 Hrs. of Shore Fishing on day 02
- Gear & Tackle. Sandwich, soft drinks & domestic beer on board the boat.
Prices per person valid until November 30th, 2009
Drinks not included during meals. --- Restrictions may apply.